top of page

If you're not a sole trader, a partnership or a limited company – but you need to complete a Self Assessment return – then you're classified as an individual. You could be:


  • A director

  • A landlord

  • Someone who's made a capital gain (e.g. from houses, shares)

  • An employee claiming business expenses (that haven't already been reimbursed)


So we can do you basic individual Self Assessment tax return for you – and a bunch of other things that will make your life easier. 


Want to talk? Give us a call on 01454 778968 – a chat won't cost you a penny.



Self Assessment

tax returns



a year


Small business accounting for... individuals

Property accounts from reconciled books



per property

Xero bookkeeping in the Cloud 



a month


Receipt bank



a month

bottom of page